MRET (Molecular Resonance Effect Technology)
The man-made electromagnetic fields are structurally different from the electromagnetic fields found in nature–including the subtle low electromagnetic fields that our body’s cells use to communicate with each other. The natural fields are RANDOM (or “noisy”) in their frequency, amplitude and waveform, whereas the artificial EMFs are REGULAR and constant. For example, EMFs from cell phones appear as regular bursts of microwave radiation, EMFs from computer monitors are saw-tooth shapes, and EMFs from AC-powered devices are sinusoidal. Our cells respond negatively to such regular fields, become stressed, and try to protect itself.
Here’s what happens when your cell is exposed to cell phone radiation:
• A sensor in the membrane of the biological cell is triggered by the invading radio wave.
• Once the membrane recognition occurs, a series of protective biochemical reactions are initiated inside the cell as a means of cellular protection.
• Among these protective reactions are stress protein responses that serve to effectively “harden” the cell membrane and disrupt active transport.
• The “membrane hardening” effect then causes an intracellular build-up of waste products and toxins, including highly reactive free radicals.
• These free radicals have been shown in studies to result in both cellular dysfunction (evidenced by studies showing leakage in the blood-brain barrier following EMR exposure), and in interference with normal DNA repair processes (evidenced by studies showing the presence of micronuclei in cells following EMR exposure). These effects have been shown to lead to formation of disease. Several experiments have shown these effects eliminated when EMR exposure is removed.
The proprietary patented MRET shield technology built into the GIA Wellness Cell Chip avoids the adverse cell response by superimposing an optimal random field or ‘noise field’ on the bio-effecting electromagnetic field, thus making the resulting field random and the exposure neutral on a biological level. In other words, the EMR is no longer a signal to the cell, and no triggering results. This occurs without disturbing the function and operation of your cell phone–
The GIA Wellness Cell Chip is made of a special polymer compound with high dielectric constant. In the presence of external electromagnetic field, the chip’s MRET shield technology component emits subtle low frequencies (the ‘noise field’) of electromagnetic oscillations that resemble resonance frequencies of living cells in the body. These oscillations compensate and neutralize the harmful effects of EMR generated by cell phones and electronic devices while simultaneously providing support for cellular functions in the body.
The proprietary patented MRET shield technology does not reduce the intensity of EMR, it neutralizes the negative effects of EMR by changing the quality of the field rather than reducing the EMR intensity. Any type of device that claims to reduce or suppress EMR intensity can create even worse problems for the cellular structures of the body. First of all it will suppress the electromagnetic processes in the cells as these processes are thousand times weaker than EMR generated by any electronic appliances.
The noise-field technology was initially developed in a research funded by the US Army in 1986. The Army was concerned about the effects of radiation from communication equipment on key personnel. The research uncovered the connection between the constancy in EMF wave and the cell’s trigger response. They then discovered that by superimposing a random field on the EMF wave, the EMF-induced biological effects are eliminated.
Dr. Igor Smirnov developed and patented a version of the technology whereby the noise-field is activated by the electromagnetic field itself. In other words, it is generated only in the presence of an EMF wave. This ‘passive’ noise-field technology is a unique innovation, and is what is used in the Cell Chip. It requires no outside power source. (The Army version is ‘active,’ where the noise-field is generated using a power source.)
Proprietary patented MRET shield technology helps prevent impact of EMR (Electromagnetic Radiation)
Patent No. 6,369,399 B1 – ‘Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding Material and Device’.